SkinnyPop Popcorn have shared their exciting flavour combinations with me- that are set to tickle your taste buds. So, invite your mates over set the table and enjoy your last summer nights with cocktails and popcorn!
Cocktails at home normally take a back seat to Pimms or cider, due to their many ingredients and sometimes hard instructions. However, these aesthetically pleasing Blueberry Mojito’s take less that 10 minutes to make- they look great, and taste even better.
Blueberry Mojito’s are said to mix perfectly with the sea salt and pepper flavoured SkinnyPop Popcorn.
How to –
1. Crush a handful of blueberries into a jug, along with the mint.
2. Add a sprinkling of sugar and mix until dissolved.
3. The main attraction comes next – the Rum. Add as much as you feel like, depending on your alcohol preference.
4. Fill the jug with crushed ice.
5. Top up with soda water.
6. Lastly, if you want to make it Instagram worthy – Garnish with mint leaves, a scattering of blueberries and some pomegranate to make it pop.
7. If your drink is not sweet enough sprinkle a little more sugar and mix.
8. And, enjoy.
Hello, I’m Samantha. A twenty-two-year-old fashion communication and promotion graduate. An avid shopper lover of interiors and good coffee addict.